Footies Training Program
Our Footies program is a development program that provides a more advanced training environment for our U8 & U10 youth soccer players who seek to develop individual skills at a more accelerated rate than the traditional soccer league model offers. Footies train under the guidance of professional, licensed coaches.
Our Footies program will provide a fun and challenging environment that will enhance each player’s confidence, technique, and instincts to accelerate an understanding of the game and better prepare them for more competitive environments in the future.
- Open to Boys & Girls born in 2017-2016-2015-2014
- During youth soccer registration, you have a choice to between traditional youth league or add Youth League plus Footies.
- Additional Fee: $80 for 6 weeks of training plus Footies training shirt.
- Training will be on Wednesdays 2017-2016 @5:30pm & 2015-2014 @6:30pm
- Footies players will be assigned to their respective U8 & U10 teams and participate in league games
- 2016, 2015 & 2014 players are eligible to tryout for Academy in May 2024.
Need more information about our Footies program, please contact Declan McSheffrey, Director of Coaching.
Footies Dates Spring 2024 Wednesdays
NO FOOTIES-March 27th Spring Break
May 1st--RainOut Date