Fairhope Recreation Soccer is the recreational youth soccer program serving the Fairhope area as well as surrounding areas. Fairhope Soccer is a volunteer organization that has partnered with the City of Fairhope to provide the equivalent of city-league youth soccer. Fairhope Soccer is open to players of all skill and athletic levels and there are no try-outs required. Our soccer program(s) gives players the opportunity to have fun playing soccer, learn fundamentals, and get some good fitness.
- Teams are formed by age groups/birth years
- U6 (2016-2015)
- U8 (2014-2013)
- U10 (2012-2011)
- U12 (2010-2009)
- All players will be placed in their appropriate age group.
- Request for playing up in age group will be allowed but subject to a staff evaluation.
- Playing Format
- U6-U8 will play 3v3 or 4v4 Fall & Spring
- U10 will play 7v7 in Fall; 4v4 or 5v5 in Spring
- U12 will play 7v7 in Fall; 4v4 or 5v5 in Spring
- All playing formats may be adjusted for registration numbers
Coaches are need for all age groups. Please indicate during registration. Equipment & coach shirt provided. For more information regarding coaching, visit Coaching Corner
Registration Fees: $100 inlcude jersey, player insurance and league fees. Discount for multi-players. Discounts for Fall 2020 volunteer coaches
- Soccer Ball (Size 3 for U6-U8 / Size 4 for U10-U12)
- Shin Guards
- Water Bottle
- Soccer Cleats (No baseball or football cleats allowed)
- Black Shorts
Game Day Uniform: All players will receive a game day jersey.
Players MUST have the above equipment for every practice & games during the season. Please label all equipment.
- All practices/games are located at Fairhope Soccer Complex. 18383 County Rd. 13 unless other specified
- Practice day & time depends on your volunteer coach. Below are our practice day guidelines for our coaches.
- U8 & below 1-2 days/week or at least 4 practices before games begin then 1 game/1 practice ratio is plenty for this age group for about 45 minutes.
- U10 & above—2 days/week or at least 4 practices before games begin then 1-2 practices/1 game or 2 games/1 practice, no more than 3 touches per week for about 45 minutes.
- Depending on your coach, he/she will schedule Monday-Thursday either @ 5pm, 6pm or 7pm.
- Game Day Schedules will be synced with your Demosphere App calendar as well posted on website at least one week prior to opening day.
- Teams formation begins after registration closes
- ALL players/coaches will be visible in the Demosphere App.
- Mandatory Coaching Clinic/Meeting--Sunday, Feburary 28th 2pm-3:15pm