Optional Development Training
Pre-Academy Footies is a development program that provides a more advanced training environment for our U7 & U8 youth soccer players who seek to develop individual skills at a more accelerated rate than the traditional soccer league model offers. Footies train under the guidance of professional, licensed coaches.
Our Pre-Academy Footies program will provide a fun and challenging environment that will enhance each player’s confidence, technique, and instincts to accelerate an understanding of the game and better prepare them for more competitive environments in the future.
- Open to Boys & Girls born in 2016 (U7) and 2015 (U8) for Fall 2022 Season
- During youth soccer registration, choose U8 Team plus Pre-Academy Footies option in Sport Info
- Additional Fee: $75 for 6 weeks of training plus Footies shirt
- Pre-Academy Training will be on Wednesdays @5:30pm-6:30pm
- Footies players will be assigned to their respective U8 teams and participate in league games
Need more information about our Pre-Academy Footies, Declan McSheffrey, Director of Coaching.
Advanced Development Program (ADP)
New this Fall 2022: Fairhope Soccer Club is excited to offer a training program for U9-U12 Boys & Girls. ADP follows the same training model as our Pre-Academy Footies Program.
- Open to Boys & Girls born in U10 (2014-2013) and U12 (2012-2011) for Fall 2022 Season
- During youth soccer registration, choose U10/U12 Team plus ADP option in Sport Info
- Additional Fee: $75 for 6 weeks of training plus ADP Training Shirt
- ADP Training will be on Wednesdays @ 6:30pm-7:30pm
- ADP players will be assigned to their respective U10 & U12 teams and participate in league games
Need more information about our Advanced Development Program, Declan McSheffrey, Director of Coaching.
Fall 2022 Footies/ADP Schedule
Wednesdays-Footies @ 5:30pm & ADP @ 6:30pm
- September 14th
- September 21st
- September 29th
- October 5th
- October 12th
- October 19th
- RainOut Date: October 26th
ALL players MUST be dressed and ready to play by assigned time. Players must wear shin guards, socks, soccer cleats, training shirt, have soccer ball and water bottle with plenty of hydration.