Developmental Club Training
New Program for Spring 2023: The Development Club Training Program is designed to assist dedicated soccer players by increasing their technical soccer skills and abilities. Our philosophy is to provide age and developmentally appropriate training and instruction in an environment that encourages individual player growth and promotes the enjoyment, enthusiasm, camaraderie, and sportsmanship of the game.
The goal of our coaching director & staff is to develop these young players into avid and enthusiastic soccer players. Success at these ages is not based on wins/loses nor is it about competing at the highest level. The development of the individual player and enjoyment of soccer is the main priority.
This program serves as a bridge between the recreational program and the Academy program. We encourage any player who is ready to move from a traditional youth recreational soccer league in Baldwin County, seeking a higher level of training and competition to connect with our Director of Coaching, Declan McSheffrey.
- Open to Girls ONLY born in 2011,2010,2009 for Spring 2023. (Boys Developmental Training Program expected Spring 2024)
- Fee: $175 for 8 weeks of training Tuesday/Thursday @5:30pm-6:45pm.
- Begins January 23rd & ends March 23rd
- Training sessions are conducted by qualified, experienced coaches.
- Schedules are subject to change due to weather and/or cancelations beyond our control.
Need more information about our Developmental Club Training Program, Declan McSheffrey, Director of Coaching.