Fairhope Soccer is volunteer youth sports league that depends entirely on parent volunteer coaches like yourself. You don't have to be a 'Messi' to teach the game, just a willingness to work with kids, positive energy and a little time to do it. It's a great way to spend a little extra time with your children and have fun doing it. We ALWAYS need coaches. Please register yourself when signing up your player during the registration process.
LIST OF VOLUNTEER COACH EXPECTIONS
If you want to co-coach with a friend, we will guarntee your players will be on the same team as well as your players.
If you can't find a friend to co-coach, we may have an assistant coach that signed up we may pair you with or if you just need someone to help with your communication, please ask during your intial parent/team meeting if any parent to help with your team communication.
We have pinnies, cones & goals on a first come, first serve basis We usually have enough equipment available. Each coach/assistant coach will receive a game day jersey.
All adults 18 & older are required to complete member registration, background check, CDC Head's Up concussion Certification & New for 2019 Safe Sports Training in order to participate as coaches, assistant coaches, team manager, team parent, board member and concessions volunteers with Fairhope Soccer Club’s youth members. Background checks are REQUIRED with Alabama Soccer Association per year.
Member Registration & Background Check:
1. Register yourself http://fsc.alsoccerlive.org/registration
2. You will put your coaching license. Volunteers will choose N/A & none.
3. Upload a head shot photo of you.
4. Carefully read background check information, enter your Social Security # and electronically sign.
5. Complete registration. Make sure to click confirm.
CDC Head's Up Concussion Certification:
1. Access CDC Head’s Up Training within your Member Account. Training takes about 30 minutes. Once you have established an account, you can always go back to complete training by using the following link. https://headsup.cdc.gov/
Safe Sports Training (New for 2019):
1. Access Safe Sports Training within your Member Account. To begin your initial Abuse Training, click Begin Training within your member account. System will prompt a code so you can access and register within Safe Sports. Training takes 1-2 hours depending. Once you have established an account, you can always go back to complete training by using the following link. https://safesport.org
1. To upload your certificates, login to your member account at